Friday 13 February 2015

Talk about timing!

So I was on my way to some location that isn't important to this blog, And I had about 20 minutes to kill, so I spur of the moment decided to check the local Value Village. Lo and behold, I found 4 Toa Metru, a tiny bit of a Hero Factory set, and, the cherry on top of it, a partial Exo-Toa!

Now, 4 Toa Metru. what became of them? well, since I didn't own a Onewa or Nokama (Well, one that was built, anyways) I just kept them. the Whenua is replacing my old one, as this one is in much greater condition, and as for the Nuju, he was 'scrapped' and has now become a Toa of Electricity.
Some parts of the pictures Exo-Toa were not in the find, I just put them there when assembling.

As for the partial Exo-Toa, I used it, plus my 98% of my other one, to finally complete my Exo-Toa! set. I am debating on what to do with the remainder of the extra one, though my brother (Not Onvermel, another one) has expressed interest in acquiring it

No comments:

Post a Comment