Tuesday 10 February 2015

Welcome!

Welcome readers to the 'Onvermel Report" were we the Toa Brothers of Alberta shall chronicle the world of the Bionicle canon and none canon. The purpose of this blog is to share me and my brother's own creations, art, story content, bios and anything else form our Bionicle universe. We will also being looking at the new reboot of Bionicle and the original universe as well by possible set review and any random thoughts we want to share.

In short this blog is for anything and everything Bionicle that we want to post.


Intro time!

So I am Toa Onvermel founder of the 'Onvermel Report' kinda obvious by the name. I myself have been following the Bioncile universe and story since basically the beginning in 2001 and been a part time collector.  I really enjoy building Bionicles and writing history and back stories to my own universe (which is kinda part of the canon one, will post about that in a later post). I have also done some drawing and attempted a bit of stop motion (no idea if that will ever turn out well enough to be featured).

Going into more about me my first Bionicle set was set 8542 Turaga Onewa which I received as a Christmas present in 2001.

My favorite set would have to be 8531 Pohatu. Who happened to be my second set that I got a week or two later. A large reason he is my favorite is out of nostalgia and his personality in the story was always appealing.  

So now you know a little about me I hope that you visit often as we will try to post on a regular basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment